Tuesday, December 1, 2009








Well, I decided to jump onto facebook and check out the ones that I have on there already. The other ones are the non-edited versions, and since the actual ones that I just got yesterday are so much better I'm only going to put this one up, cus this is actually how it looks!




Isn't he an absolute stud!!! =]




I know everyone, I'm going to have to beat the ladies off with a stick, I know this already even tho it's sad! haha




We were at the mall and two little girls were flirting with him, and as they left they turned and said, bye Aiden...


I was like, DUDE! get there numbers! haha


He had this cute/shy face on. It was the sweetest thing I've seen! haha
Heres a blurry picture of us on Halloween.

we were pirates together! It was super cute I loved it!

I wish we would have gotten a better picture because this is too blurry but I think my grandparents got a good one!

Don't worry, I only wore this out for a little bit and then I changed cus it was freeezing! haha
this is one of my favorite pictures of him so far.
by far the best one of the night.
His Great Great Grandma gave him this huge thing of animal crackers, and I caught him in this at the perfect time!
I love this picture!!
Well, I will definitely update more later.
I have a lot of entries to write, and a lot of catching up to try and do!
Hopefully I can make it work.
So toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment