Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Once Again..

Wow, I'm really bad at keeping up with this blog. I guess blogging is just not my thing, even when I know I'm getting graded on it.
I'm horrible at remembering to do something that's a weekly assignment that we are supposed to remember on our own, because I usually only remember the stuff that we are told that week. Boy, I hope I don't fail this class.
I don't see how I would, because I've been doing everything else, but theres always a chance.

Actually, I am really disappointed in myself lately. I've been really slacking this semester as far as grades and schoolwork has been going. Well, I suck. I've never felt like I've done this horrible in a semester ever! And I really haven't. I've always been so worried about my schoolwork and getting good grades. Ugh, I've just had a whole lot on my mind lately.
Also, it doesn't help that I have been working way too much! I'm part-time, and they still schedule me everyday but 2 days off a week. And it's not like they are short shifts, I've been working 30 hours or more a week. That's way more than usual part time. Especially with the holiday season going on right now.
Work is killer on the holiday spirit. Right now I just can't wait till its over, and usually I can't wait till its going on. It's horrible.
I hate working retail. This is my first year, and I don't like it during the holiday seasons.
Makes me hate Christmas! Hah.

well, I just got pictures taken with my little boy for the first time!
When I get them scanned onto my computer I will try to make sure I get it put up.

I suppose I could talk about Thanksgiving.
Aiden and I went to my boyfriend's dad's house for thanksgiving.
It was the first time his dad's family has met Aiden, including his dad.
So, I was pretty nervous. I didn't want Aiden to misbehave. Which of course, once he started getting tired after we'd been there for a few hours, he started doing his screaming. I was pretty embarrassed but whatever.

Then we went to my house, and we went to our family's Annual Turkey Bowl, at features in West Salem.
Drank some free beer and some Champagne for my cousins graduation from Ohio State.
That was pretty fun.
But i couldn't stay out long because I had to be up bright and early to work, yes work, on Black Friday at walmart, at 445am. So if you people reading are some of those crazy's that get up and shop at that time, I applaud you and think you're insane.

People were ripping at the packaging and stuff.
I mean, really? Just to save a few bucks.
Wow!!

Crap, now I'm all stressed out about my schoolwork.
It doesn't help when I'm hardly home.
and when I am it's to sleep, because of work.
I think I'm going to have to change my availability. They are just scheduling me too much.
It's starting for the first time since I started working since I was 16 to affect my schoolwork!
And I'm a sophomore in college.
but then again when I worked at Chuck E Cheeses it was so laidback and whatnot that we didn't really have to worry about anything and we didn't get all that many hours.
I can't complain tooo much just because I really love the money, but it is horrible that its starting to affect my grades.

I just hope it hasn't affected it so much that I won't be able to work something out, or that it's too late for some of my classes.
I don't think I'm doing that horrible in most of them, but that's what I'm hoping.
=[

No comments:

Post a Comment