Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wicked Snow

I cannot believe the snow we just had.
First off, I'm not a winter person at all.
I can't stand the snow, I can't stand the cold, I just hate Winter.
I probably should move somewhere warmer, I don't belong in Wisconsin, because I don't really own anything for winter.
I don't own snowboots, the hat and gloves I have are something a bought once when I decided, hey I live in Wisconsin guess i should have something for snow. And the jacket I have was given to me otehrwise I usually wore sweatshirts!

The snow was horrendous!
I called into work because of it, and because we live on a semi-country road, our road never gets the snowplows through until last. Besides that, yesterday I believe they weren't even allowing snowplows out right away in the morning because of how bad it was.

I took Aiden out in the snow for his first time. He looked like the poor little boy in A Christmas Story all bundled up the way he was.
It's funny, because I remember I used to hate when my mom woudl try to make us wear scarfs when we went outside because I hated the way it made me sweat and the way I had to breahte on myself. But suprise suprise, I made Aiden wear one of my old scarfs, another random buy when I went on a winter binge, around his face, and he hated it too. He had to wear two pairs of gloves, and he his full snowsuit and his new boots. He looked so cute.
He loved it, but he hated when I was outside with him. So I came in, and I guess he wanted me to go back out with him. No, he was not left outside alone, I had him outside with my mom and dad.
He was "helping" shovel the snow on our huge driveway.

Later that night because my Dad's heart isn't the best, and his cholesterol is so bad, I went out to help shovel.
I ended up finishing off the big part of the driveway we had left, because I didn't wnat him to have to do it the next day after work, so I spent about 3 hours shoveling.
Needless to say, but back has enormous knots in it, and my palms hurt so bad, I can't really grip anything tooo tightly because it feels like they are bruised underneath the skin.

I think the biggest thing I hate was that it was nice outside and all of a sudden FREAK WINTERSTORM!
ugh, I hate Wisconsin in the winter.

Well, enough for now.
toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment