Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Completely Fallen Behind

Well, besides the fact that I am ashamed to say I have completely fallen behind and forgot about my blog that I am supposed to be writing in everyday for my written communications class. It's horrible enough that when I came in to write my password in I couldn't remember what it was or anything so I had to actually change the password with multiple annoying steps!
And on top of it I really feel like I've just got way to much to handle this month. And I'm extremely upset that our Christmas break doesn't start until the 21st and then ends on the 18th, it doesn't even go the full month! How cheap is that?!

I really just feel like rambling and venting at the moment and that seems to me like a good blog since I haven't written like I have been supposed to.
Maybe if I had written every week like the assignment says I would be less stressed because I would have vented weekly?
Naw, probably not, but it definitely might have helped.

Well, lets see. Today I went to the only place in the world that I can absolutely relax and forget everything going on.
Barnes and Noble.
There is just something about being around hundreds of books that seriously makes me relax so much and I just forget everything I'm stressing about, and just space out about everything except the books.
I wish I worked there instead of walmart.
I would love going to work everyday and how peaceful would it be to work at Barnes and Noble, where it is kind of known for being quiet and a peaceful place, like a library and being surrounded by those books everyday and just helping people who are interested or passionate about the same thing I am.

I sound extremely nerdy about it, but I am passionate about reading more than most things in my life.
I literally read a book a week, sometimes it takes less if I just can't put the book down.
I have really been expanding my horizons lately though, I have been reading classics instead of just the teen romance/scifi books I have gotten into.
and I am a big stickler for reading series.
I am spent sooo much money on books lately I can't help it.
It makes me happy.

When I got to Barnes and Noble I can't leave with one book, I leave with at least 4.
and I have a membership so I save a lot of money with it, thank goodness.
I should have become a member a long time ago.

I will come back on the next couple days or so, as long as I remember and have time to come and do some book reviews on the 6 books I've read so far this month and a half.

So if you love to read like I do, you'll definitely want to hit my blog up! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment