Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stressful Weekend

Talk about a crazy stressful weekend.
It was Oktoberfest and I didn't even get to do any festing or celebrating! I didn't even make it to the parade.
I got really sick this weekend with the flu, and while being sick I still had to work and take care of Aiden. God forbid anyone gets sick at Wal-Mart, we get a verbal warning if we are sick 3 times during a 6 month period!
Sunday was the absolute worst. I had to work 7am to 3pm, and I felt the worse I had felt all weekend. My whole body was aching and throbbing. By the end of my shift, I could barely stand up. I had to strength or energy, I had a fever, and nausea! It was horrible. Then I had to come home and try to play with Aiden and take care of him before I was able to lay down. It was so hard.
So, needless to say, I had so much more on my mind then anything about this next week, meaning I completely forgot about the things I needed to do this weekend for school.

Monday I didn't go to my classes because I was still so sick, so I have to retake my A&P exam. Had to go to work until 10pm, and to go to classes today still not feeling 100% to realize that I forgot about an exam and assignment over the computer that was due last night for my Race class! I feel like an idiot! I thought we had till next monday for some reason and now I hope I didn't screw up too much and he'll understand to let me retake it or find a way to make the points up. Oh dear.

This is why I hate getting sick. It aways makes me fall way behind! And then I'm even more stressed than usual!
Well, got catching up to do, so take care!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to go to Oktoberfest either but not because I was sick, I was in warrens watching my little sister in a parade. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete