Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Fun Night Out..

I had a great night last night, with two of my oldest friends that I hardly have time to do anything with anymore.
My best friend, Brittany and my Friend Adam. It was awesome! I've known brittany since I was 2 years old. We used to be neighbors, and then we both moved into town. We've been best friends through everything. Its crazy to think how long we've known eachother. Its also rare to have such a good friend for so long.
I feel lucky to have it!!

Last night we went to Witch's Peak up on the bluff. It was dark, and I'm deathly afraid of heights! So the whole time I had that adrenaline feeling, where I was always on edge. My heart was racing but I did it anyways! It was an awesome time!!
We took a lot of pictures and stuff.

Then we got hungry and went through Taco Bell drive-thru. I was so hungry, I ordered a chicken quesadilla, a soft shell taco, a hard shell taco, and cinnamon twists. Yah, what a pig!
Adam works at the one in Ona. so he thought it'd be funny to order a triple grande meal! but he told he was kidding when she freaked out!

Then we went to Myrick Park, it was a lot of fun!

So many good memories!

Feel good that you have amazing friends and love them everyday! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment